Sex and the Cities

2.19.2010



Name: megan

Likes: cardigans. crowns. my boyfriend's band, the sam bradley band (hi jeff).

Dislikes: calories. capitalization. knock-offs.

Current City: san diego, ca

Favorite City: montreux, switzerland

Fashion Icon: rachel zoe. she's more a life icon - from her accessorizing to her oversizing to her love for green tea to her vocabulary to her rodger and brad.

Favorite Designer: alexander wang

Favorite Model: lily aldridge

Favorite Film: legally blonde (obviously why i'm in law school)

Favorite Artist: andy warhol

I Wish I Could Have Dinner With _________ at __________: celine dion at souplantation

I Wish ______ Would Give Me Their Wardrobe: mary kate olsen

I Am Currently Lusting After: agate jewelry

Three Things I Can’t Live Without: my blackberry, chapstick, & my louis speedy or neverfull

Three Things I Am Currently Obsessing Over: double rings, the entire we the free line, my wildfox pisces tee

My Go-To Everyday Look Is _____________: over-sizing/layering/accessorizing (san diego hasn't warmed up yet). basically rachel zoe's styling genius circa two thousand four.

Personal Style Philosophy: "I don't really like to wear the same thing twice." - RZ


No comments:

Post a Comment