Sex and the Cities

3.04.2010

Ciao Bella!!!


Name: Yves Saint la Ella

Current City: Milano, Italy

Favorite City: Madrid, Spain. (little known fact, Ella is Spanish)

Fashion Icon: Olsen twins, Anna Dello Russo, Jacque O, Sarah Jessica Parker,

Favorite Designer: Dolce and Gabbana, Diane von Furstenburg, Missoni, McQueen

Favorite Model: Anja Rubik & Jon Kortajarena

Favorite Film: A little Princess ( clearly)

Favorite Artist: Warhol & Rothko

I Wish I Could Have Dinner With Sir. Richard Branson at Necker Island. I could ask questions for days...

I Wish Anna Dello Russo Would Give Me Her Wardrobe. I'd die die...like RZ die. Lets be honest, the OLSEN twins, they can call me anytime they get over anything...

I Am Currently Lusting After the Givenchy Pandora and YSL studded tank.

Things I Can’t Live Without: my iPhone, Loubis, Jbrands, Red and Pale lipstick, ARTY rings, YSL's.

Things I Am Currently Obsessing Over: My Brown cutout pump YSL’s, green harem pants, Two finger rings, ARTY rings, TopShop Unique clutch (as seen on facebunter), FaceHunter, Milan Fashion Week

My Go-To Everyday Look Is Black tights, Loubi’s, animal print top.

Personal Style Philosophy: ANIMAL print ALWAYS works and is always SEXY.

No comments:

Post a Comment